Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's

For some strange reason I thought the tricks and pranks would die out as you age. Today at the office I found that to be --- not true. I came to work this morning thinking nothing of this first day of April. I sat down at my desk ready to start my day, and as I moved the mouse to open my email I noticed it felt like sandpaper was underneath the mouse rubbing against the mouse pad. I thought it strange. I turned the mouse over thinking "what in the world" and there taped to the back of my mouse was a piece of paper with a jester on it shouting "Happy April Fool's Day". How quaint.

As I sat at my desk I noticed a trail of male employees that continued to walk through the lobby. They sheepishly look at the walls and continue on their way. I'm thinking to myself, "Have I missed something?!" Hmmm.... I quickly take inventory of the office and notice that black moustache's are covering the upper lip of all the people in our lobby pictures. Apparently, somebody (and I know who) went to great lengths to ensure that we all felt the warm and cuddly feeling from an April Fool's joke.

Astonishing.

Is this REALLY necessary? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah come on, Judith Anne. Loosen up! Did you retaliate?? ;)

Prego

Judith Anne said...

I would never stoop so low. Pahhhhhhhh! As if!