Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cramp'In My Style

Last night my dad and I decided to head out for a bike ride after dinner. Once we'd gone about 4 miles we changed direction and headed to my sisters house. As I was in the front I was peddling my lil heart out, trying to keep up to speed so Dad wound't run me over. (I have to try and compete with his tree stump legs full of muscle.) Anyhow, as my legs were busy racing in circles around the pedals I took a moment to take in my surroundings and ---BAM---ZING---TWANG! Both my feet decided to cramp up at the exact same time! I thought I was going to crash. I wanted to stop and rub them out but decided against it for fear of being run over by Dad. So I did the next best thing. I pointed my toes in the air as best I could to stretch out the kinks while continuting to peddle my lil' heart out. I probably looked like a frog riding a bike but what was I to do?!

Truck on sister, truck on.

No comments: