Tuesday, April 1, 2008

And the jokes continue........

As though April Fool's at the office could get any better....

We've had a fake bagel in the break room, a rat in the freezer, and a cockroach by the copy machine. None of those shocked my socks off, however, what I found in the bathroom nearly stopped my heart. I was drying my hands off on the paper towels and typically I use the paper towel to open the door (you can never be too careful). So, as is custom without looking at the door I reached for the handle to make my exit. When I turned my head to actually look at the door handle my heart lurched into my throat and I practically stopped on a dime. Urrrch- it was as though I had walked into a wall. There staring back at me was a LARGE, hairy spider. What's ridiculous is the fact that it looked totally fake, I just wasn't paying attention and it caught me off guard.

What can I say.....April Fool's.

No comments: