Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Burn baby, burn

I got a little bit of sun over Easter weekend and I am just now starting to peel. I only thought I was going to get away scott-free.

I tried rubbing the area with a wet washcloth this morning and figured that would take care of it. Well, a few hours into my work day my sister walks out to my desk and says, "You're peeling!" I look down and I can see all the little white flakes curling up on the edges like mud in a dried up lake. Ick! She makes a comment about using the lint roller but as we don't carry one of those at work I went for the next best thing. Packing tape. Yep, I peeled off a piece of tape and laid it across "the zone". Let's just say the tape did its job. A few pieces of that and I was flake free. (sounds like a dandruff commercial)

Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth baby, silky smooth.

Way to improvise.

No comments: