Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rendered Helpless

A few nights ago my brother came out and started poking me and pushing me and the next thing I know, I'm slung over his shoulder and he's spinning me around super fast in the family room. I was SO not even ready for that move and I couldn't "prepare" my body and brain for what was to come. I tell you, I was a mess. I don't know if it was the stress of the situation that worked up a lather in my mouth or what, but when he was spinning me, out of the corner of my eye I saw a saliva dangley fall from my mouth. He was spinning me so fast I couldn't even suck the spit in! It was out of control---or I should say, out of my hands. He finally placed me on the ground and my legs were like rubber bands. In all my dizziness I practically fell into the kitchen table and wound up just leaning on a chair for all I was worth. I was facing away from my brother because I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. I was ready to walk out the door and head to class when he had that little outburst of chaos and then I had to try and stop my legs from being wobbly willows so I could walk out the door. As I went to pick up my poster board with my project on it, there sitting in the corner was a little drop of spit. I could NOT BELIEVE IT!

The little punk. Pahhh!

(Yes, I can laugh about it now, but after being spun on a full stomach my brain and body were not in tune nor prepared for that full throttle episode.)

No comments: