Monday, April 7, 2008

Curse of the Curl

Last night my mom suggested that I brush my hair out before I get a shower. (To prevent excess hair from slipping down the drain you see.) Months ago, my brother removed the drain cover to the tub and as nothing was there to catch my hair, well..........down it went. Clog city. The clog is gone, the cover is back on the drain, but I suppose mom looks at the "pre-brush" as a precaution.

Do you know what you ask of me?!

After brushing my hair and staring in the mirror, I was amazed at the results. Not only was my scalp on fire from brushing out the tangles, but my hair had tripled in size! "Anyone care for some sweet tea?"

Yes, it was Texas BIG.

4 comments:

T. Russell said...

I can totally picture that!! Too Funny!

Judith Anne said...

Yes, get your kicks at my expense. Pahhh! My brother wants me to do it again so he can snap a picture.

Knowing him, I'm not sure I want him taking a picture. He'd probably post it as our computer background. Yikes!

Eric Henley said...

I was hoping to see that as a picture post...=)

Judith Anne said...

Yes, I'm sure you would Eric....

I have yet to attempt that stunt again.