Friday, May 2, 2008

Shaving Accident

The other night I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and shave in the shower. Little did I know I'd practically give myself a heart attack. As I had reached down to shave the back of my calf, something felt "different" when I stroked the shaver up on that 4 inch run. I thought I had zinged myself for sure with the shaver and immediately looked down to the water to see if the water was turning red. I saw no signs of immediate blood and so I relaxed, that is, until I raised my shaver to eye level. My heart nearly skipped out of my chest at what I saw! There clinging to the shaver was about a 1 inch by 3 inch fleshy looking piece of somthing. I know my eyes were as big as saucers as I realized I had just shaved my calf away. Except---there was no pain.

Then I noticed that the fleshy looking thing attached to my shaver was actually a strip of soap that somehow got sliced off the bar. Pathetic, I know. Pahhhhhhhh!

No comments: