Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tropical Storm

Is it goofy that for once in my life I can actually say that I enjoy going into the ladies restroom at work?! I never thought I would EVER be able to say that. Seriously.

As it is under my job description, I recently changed the automatic air freshener in the ladies room to a new scent of mango. I tell you, every time I walk in there I am blown away by the tropical smell! It's like finding a paradise in the least suspecting places. As you push open the door, the rush of air mixed with the mango smell immediately takes over your senses and for a priceless minute you forget about working in an office where cubicles and fluorescent lighting abound and are whisked away to a tropical paradise, living it up island style.

Yes, I will cherish these mini-island escapes in the ladies room, because I know all good things must eventually come to an end. The island days are numbered.

No comments: