Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She's Going Down!

Oh my goodness, I thought I was going to die!

I was standing near the front desk tinkering around when I thought I would cross one leg behind the other. That one move could have been my downfall, literally. I started teetering on my heels and began leaning to the side at a dangerous angle and I couldn't stop myself! It's like my legs were glued together and I couldn't peel them apart fast enough to stabilize myself. I think the look of sheer panic in my eyes said enough. Forget the fact that a fellow employee and client were standing nearby, I was going down---and fast. During my panicked fall to the side, I gracefully tried to push myself off the wall, buying myself enough time to separate my legs and regain a sense of balance.

Do you think they noticed?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well you know....if you wouldn't shave your legs you wouldn't have that problem. but i guess it's better to have that problem then to have hairy legs haha. ;)