Friday, March 21, 2008

Pebbles & BamBam

I was feeling pretty darn good last night so I decided to go down to my sisters and workout. As my sister headed off to her room to take care of a few things, it was just me and Bella (her dog). There I was listening to the music, stretching the ol' muscles and the next thing I know Bella's takin' a poop, which was all fine and dandy EXCEPT for the fact that she wasn't on her potty pad! I threw the DVD on pause and skedaddled over to the crime scene and I really couldn't scold her because she really did try to get it on the pad. As the fresh smell of a "dirty one" was starting to waft through the air I knew I couldn't wait for my sister to take care of it, as she was occupied at the moment. (There is no way you can breathe deep while exercising with that smell filling up your lungs!)

So I ran down the hall to the bathroom, grabbed some toilet paper and headed back to the drop zone. I grabbed the "log" in what I thought was a secure grip. Apparently, not so. Halfway down the hallway it all went south. I was walking along with Bella dancing around my heels when the next thing I know the tip of the log breaks off into little pebbles and they fall out of my toilet papered grip! They were bouncing off the floor and as I'm jumping around on one foot trying not to land on them I let out a yell and somehow manage to fall into the wall during my one legged dance. I hear my sister from the back corner of her bedroom yell my name. At that point she thought either something went terribly wrong with an exercise stretch or someone was breaking in.

Amazingly enough Bella and I did make it to the bathroom where we flushed our "troubles" down the toilet.

Lesson learned. Always grab a handful of TP when dealing with "dirty ones", especially when dealing with ones that are susceptible to breaking into pebbles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really did sound like you hurt yourself terribly!!! Lesson learned, don't come running when Judith Anne yells and you hear a thud. She probably just got a paper cut or stubbed her toe. :)

Your sister

Anonymous said...

I must say.....while reading this, I was "laughing all the way". I can just picture it, (becuase I can also say, "been there, done that").Yes, next time grab more "squares" of TP.

JC's Mother

Judith Anne said...

Yes, in situations like that it only takes one time for me to learn my lesson. However, there hasn't been another episode of "pebbles" so I have yet to prove myself.

Here's hoping!