Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gee, how nice.....

This morning found both my dad and I in the kitchen. He was preparing his breakfast as I was preparing my lunch. My dog was following my every move, as is typical, and my dad looks over at me and says nonchalantly, "What if Sash was your twin sister..."

What?! How in the world am I supposed to react to that? For those who have met my dog, it's plain to see she's super sweet but a tad clueless at times and some might even call her a dimwit. As I slowly turned my head to give my dad the "eye" and ask him what that comment was supposed to mean, I saw that ornery little grin on his face. I'm sure half the stuff he tells me is just to see what my reaction will be.

Super sweet and a mite clueless (on occasion, wink), hmmm.....maybe Sash and I ARE closer than we think. HA!

No comments: