Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Dad, Mr. Green

The other night found my family at the movie theatre. We were finally going to see "The Hulk" on the big screen. Let me just say that sitting next to my dad was like sitting next to a child. He could hardly contain his excitement over finally getting to see this movie. Every now and then I would sneak a peek at my dad while the movie was playing, and to the unsuspecting movie goer it might have looked like he was just leaning forward and stretching his arms. Far from it. Little did they know that he was actually flexing his arms, making Hulkish noises and building up the intensity in his shoulders. Just like the Hulk. At one point during the movie I heard some gurgling noises next to me and I thought somebody nearby was choking on their spit or something. However, after I snuck another peek at my dad I realized he was just in Hulk mode......again. My dad is a pretty stocky guy, well muscled, but as he now likes to compare himself to the Hulk, all I can do is smile. I think I was laughing more at my sneak peeks of my dad than the actual movie. Who needs a movie when he's around to watch?! Tahhhhh!

I love MY Hulk!

No comments: