Monday, June 16, 2008

Half-n-Half

Yesterday at church we were all sitting in our row, and as we had family in from out of town we actually did fill up an entire pew and then some. So there we were like ducks in a row, enjoying the service and the music. As my dad finishes ushering, he comes to sit down on the end of our pew where we had saved him a seat. I thought he had enough room, it was a close yet cozy fit next to my mom. Well, the next thing I know my grandma is scooting down to give the parents more room and pats the seat for my sister and I to follow her. Do you know what you're asking of us Grandma?!

Like an obedient child I follow suit and scoot down but then I found myself in the half-n-half zone. One bun was still on my warm seat that I'd left behind, while the other bun was in a cold zone where no one had been sitting. How pleasant. Do you have any idea how nice it is to finally get your seat warm in church? It's hard giving that up, hahaha! Oh well, such is the joy of Sunday mornings, wink-wink.

No comments: