Sunday, September 28, 2008

Commercial Quality

I was out enjoying dinner with my sister and two friends last night and we were having a grand time over dinner. Anywho, I decided to start munching on the large slice of pickle that was served with my meal. I was thoroughly enjoying it when my sister noticed I was smiling at her (probably from being in pickle heaven) and she asked me why I was staring at her with a smile on my face. I said in an awe-filled voice, "This pickle is SO crunchy! It MUST be a Vlasic!" I couldn't get over how crunchy the pickle was! I followed that up with a huge smile and a look of pure enjoyment on my face as I took another bite of delicious pickle. At that point, the table burst into laughter and my sister told me that I should be the poster child for the Vlasic commercials. Talk about talent!

The laughs didn't stop there. Guess my face was very animated last night, (honest, I wasn't even trying) and it kept the gals laughing. Perhaps that's why the youngster across from our table kept staring at me.

Darn my star quality......................hahaha!

No comments: