Sunday, August 3, 2008

Toothbrush Troubles

This is what I learned last night:

When you are done brushing your teeth and it comes to the time when you quickly brush a few strokes across your tongue (gets rid of germs,etc.), do NOT stop halfway through. Just power through it, fight the desire to gag and just be done with it. For some reason I was moving at half speed last night and halfway through the tongue scrubbing I started to gag, bad. The tongue can only handle so much, you know. So I pulled the brush out, quickly regained my composure, and prepared to dive right in for the second go round and finish the job. Apparently I was still in gag-mode because as soon as the toothbrush made contact with my tongue, I found myself doubled over the sink, gagging. I felt like my stomach was lurching into my chest. Fabulous. The fact that all of this was caused by one little toothbrush made me want to laugh. I'm just glad my brother wasn't around to see that one.

Next time, no stopping till the job's done.

No comments: