Monday, November 3, 2008

"THEY need cable........."

Those were the first words out of my sisters mouth when we walked past a couple of rambunctious canines and their owners last weekend. The man tried to control his two large dogs while his lady friend looked on in wide eyed fear. Their dogs lunged at Bella (my sisters dog) as we attempted to walk by them in the bike lane. Poor Bella didn't know which way to turn and my sister quickly made her stop and sit until she calmed down.

As our energy had just sky-rocketed, I cast a glance in my sisters direction and wound up catching her eye. She looked.........a little "miffed". :o) That's when she popped out with, "THEY need cable." Pahhhhh! I wanted to laugh..........in fact, I did. We both did! My sister went on to say, "Apparently that couple has never seen the Dog Whisperer, otherwise they would have corrected their dogs behavior." (He's on the Nat. Geo. channel)

I couldn't help but smile as we moved on and coasted back into our walking rhythm. They need cable..........indeed, hahaha!

Changing the world, one dog at a time.

No comments: