Monday, November 10, 2008

Personal Lint Trap

I was getting ready for my shower this evening when I looked down and noticed my belly button. You know, that lil' indent of a hole right in the middle of your tummy...........ringing a bell? By the sight of it I could tell I had neglected it for too long. I was rather appalled at what was hanging out in there.

I'm embarrassed to say that I saw little white "fuzzies", but it's the truth. I shower and clean myself everyday, but somehow the belly button gets thrown to the sidelines. Guess it was time for a deep scrub. How often do we overlook our belly buttons?! For real. The first thing that came to mind was a lint trap. It's our very own, built in, one size doesn't always fit all, personal lint trap.

Time to clean house.

2 comments:

Eric Henley said...

LOL...Then add a bit of hair to make sure all that gets in there stays in there and you have a real problem like the male gender does...Good luck with the Q-tip...scrub, scrub, scrub!

Judith Anne said...

That's funny! Yes, I suppose I should count my blessings that I do not have hair to contend with as well.

Tahhhhhh!