Monday, November 10, 2008

Living a Lifetime Movie

That's exactly what I did last night in my dream.

I was wrongfully imprisoned and had my baby there as well. While out in the prison yard one day, the guards called out for everyone on the ground. As my group and I did so, wondering what was going on, a male prisoner came running over to us and stuck me with a needle and then he dropped his syringes by my side making me look like the guilty one. I was hauled off and placed in isolation. No one believed me, but one woman. I was placed in a new unit so I could still hold my baby through a plastic wall and gloved hands. The tears were real. I was taken out of prison for a day to visit my parents ranch, my roots, and the tears came rushing back after looking at the rolling hills that surrounded us. My mother knew I was innocent while my sister thought I was guilty and paid me no attention. Day by day, more people began to befriend me in prison and believe in me. I remained in isolation so the male prisoner that was soon to go on trial and had caused even more damage to my world, would not know what happened to me. As we got to his trial day, I came out the door as a witness to be used against him, and the whole courtroom was in shock that yes, I was still alive. And to end the movie on a good note, I was released from prison, taking my baby with me to the sprawling ranch where we had the chance to begin again. I was finally home.

NOW, just remember the characters were fictional in this dream, except for me and my mom. I KNOW my real sister would never turn her back on me, wink-wink. With all the drama and tears in that dream, I seriously woke up thinking, "Wow. I just lived a Lifetime Movie. I have GOT to tell my sister!"

Talk about a storyline for your movie. Where's a producer when you need one! Pahhhhh!

3 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...

Woah, girl. Did you eat chocolate ice cream before bed?? That's what happens to me if I dare such a treat too close to bedtime. :)


Glad you survived and were released!!
Rachel

Judith Anne said...

There was no chocolate anything involved so I have no reasoning or explanation for the dream. Talk about funny though! Seriously, my first thought after waking up was that I HAD to tell my sister. Hahaha! Nutt-tay!

Judith Anne said...

Got to love the Lifetime.... they're always there when you need a little drama in your life. Pahhh!