Thursday, November 20, 2008

The DJ Delivers

I just wanted to say-----PROPS TO MY SISTER! She kept the tunes alive on our weekend trip to the Canyon.

There's really no easy way around it, my CD player broke. We were halfway to Flagstaff when the CD player clicked it's last after playing only one CD. We roughted it up to the Canyon on staticy fuzz, the occasional song breaking through, and our own chattery fun. When we are left to our own devices for entertainment we CAN be rather funny.

On our 3 hour trip home my sister was definitely on her A-Game and had the tunes coming the whole way. (My hands were tied as I had to drive, 2 hands on the wheel, ya'know....)If a song would end or a station got filled with too much static, you better believe she was on that SCAN button like hot syrup on pancakes. Thanks to my sister, she kept continuous tunes playing, scanning for any radio stations that might reach us on our drive through the mountains.

When we pulled in the driveway her comment to me was, "My finger hurts from pushing the buttons." Of course I didn't laugh at her...............I laughed with her, wink-wink.

Walk it off sweets, walk it off. Your finger will appreciate it. Tahhhh!

No comments: