Monday, November 3, 2008

The Scooter Store

I received a piece of mail today from the Scooter Store. YES, the Scooter Store. The infomercials that you always see on TV were now brought to life at my front door. Pictures of senior citizens buzzing around town on their brand new scooters stared back at me. At first my reaction was, "WHAT is this?" Then it moved on to thoughts of how they must have gotten the wrong address, but low and behold there was my name posted in bold print on the mailer.

I know I have a birthday coming up but I haven't aged THAT much in the last year.

I didn't think it was very funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious!!! I can see you now maneuvering your bright red scooter around the Grand Canyon with a big goofy smile on your face! I am still laughing out loud at the image!

Your sis

Judith Anne said...

You laugh now, but someday I might be sportin' that red scooter, with horn, side mirrors, basket and all. As I pass you on the sidewalk you'll be begging me for a ride, baby!

Zoom-zoom! Hahaha!