Thursday, November 20, 2008

Freak Out

To this day my dad always calls me "freak out", and today..........I proved him correct once again.

I was just about to send a picture to my friend over the phone when all of a sudden my phone showed a black screen with the words "Memory at 100%". My mind froze and all I could think of was---WHAT does that mean?! I'd never seen it before. All of my pictures were deleted, videos were no more and my background was the basic one that appears when you first buy your phone. Absolutely NOTHING on my phone was working. I couldn't text, couldn't use the camera, couldn't even call out. My phone was not working, it was dead.

I was about to go through a mild freak out, and I'm not even kidding. (How lame is that?!) As I paced through the kitchen with tears about to pop out of my eyes I thought of one thing I could try. From somewhere in the corner of my mind came the thought "try turning your phone off and on....." Maybe a reboot was just what it needed.

AND IT WAS!!! When I turned my phone back on there was my darling background, all my videos, texts, and pictures. I have no idea what happened but you better believe I will be asking some questions.

Why is it that whenever something with technology goes wrong my first instinct is to freak out?! I was about near tears over this. Pahhhhh! How pathetic.

No comments: