Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time Clock Checker

As my work life is once again ruled by the time clock machine, I've had to get used to clocking in and out throughout the day. I was preparing to check in from lunch today when one of my office mates that sits behind me beat me to the machine.

I heard that all too familiar punch in the machine as it checked his card and I waited patiently behind him. I thought he would move on after clocking in but he stood his ground directly in front of the time clock. I would've politely said "pardon me" or "excuse me" but I quickly changed my mind and decided to wait. Apparently he didn't realize there was a line behind him and I thought I'd just wait and observe the moment. He just stood there eyeing his card. I was thinking to myself, "What is he doing?" Calculating his hours worked from all his punches?!

Ya right! LOL!

No comments: