Saturday, January 31, 2009

Toilet Paper Tales

I just have to say that guys have it soooo easy when it comes to using the restroom. (For going number one that is.)

Guys don't have to worry about standing for long waits in line. They don't have to worry about where to place their "purse" in the small stall or deal with mystery moistness on the seats. Nor do they have to worry about lacing the toilet seat with toilet paper or a seat cover. I found myself doing that exact thing this week in a public bathroom. I was trying my best not to turn around too fast and cause a breeze in the small stall that might blow my toilet paper strips off the toilet and onto the floor. It didn't work very well. Apparently turning your body at 2mph in a 3x2 foot stall creates enough draft to move anything. My tissue paper thin strip of TP fell into the toilet and I was back to square one.

Oh the toils we women go through.

4 comments:

T. Russell said...

I hear ya girlie, wait until you try and get the seat covered while holding a wiggly 20 pound little munchkin in your arms at the same time. All stalls should have "stroller access" that's all I'm sayin'!

Judith Anne said...

I agree! It's hard enough with just one person using the restroom, I can only imagine the challenge of throwing a baby into the mix. :)

Anonymous said...

In a recent study i've heard that toilet seats are cleaner than other things such as door knobs....maybe we should start wearing gloves

Judith Anne said...

Are you mocking me Earl?