Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 Wiper Diaper

One of the kids my mom watches during the week had a blowout today. Mom attacked the job with gusto, as any mom would, and as she was knuckle-deep in the messy diaper she was saying how she was already on her third wipe for the job.

I couldn't help it. I looked at her and said, "Forget 5 Alarm Fire, we've got a 3 Wiper-Diaper on our hands!" No sooner had the words departed my tongue than a smile broke across my moms face. That was followed up by gales of laughter.

Nothing like laughter in life's messiest situations.

I do my best. : )

4 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...

Uh, that's nothing, honey! Isaac surpasses the 3-wiper mark on a regular basis!! Try a ten-wiper and then we're talking!

R

Judith Anne said...

Two words for that.......P-U.

LOL!

T. Russell said...

only 3! Well you will experience my little sweetie someday soon and you'll know that 3 wipes is only half a cheek :)

Judith Anne said...

Half a cheek?! Oh boy......