Monday, February 2, 2009

Funny Face

We had tostado's for dinner tonight and I couldn't help but notice how we all went about eating them. As each of my family members and I took a bite of our delicious tostado's it was like an automatic reaction as we each scrunched up our faces while taking a bite. I don't think there is really any graceful way to eat a tostado and with them piled high with meats and toppings it's hard to take a bite without something spilling over the edge or getting on your face. I found myself trying to very carefully maneuver my bite patten so I would avoid getting sour cream on the tip of my nose. Not an easy task.

As I looked across the table at my parents I almost felt like breaking out in song, ".....funny face, I love you, funny face I need you......."

3 comments:

T. Russell said...

Only because I've actually seen you eat a tostado, I know what you mean, and I can just picture you all making your little "funny face"...Now just imagine if you had one of your famous "neck twangs" at the same time you were taking a bite! There would be sour cream, veggies, and meat everywhere! HAHA

Judith Anne said...

Pahhhhh! I can't believe you brought up the "neck twang"! LOL!

T. Russell said...

only for you Judith!