Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crossed the Line

My brother got a nerf gun, rifle style, for Christmas from a friend and he has been running through the house playing with that thing. Well, last night he pulled out another nerf gun, revolver style, and went shooting through the house with my sisters dog, Bella. After he tired of that, my brother plopped himself on the couch across from me and pointed the nerf gun at ME. His words were, "Hmmm, am I going to shoot your chest or your head.....your chest or your head?" He continued aiming at the two targets much to my dismay as I just wanted to lay on the love seat and let my food settle from dinner. Besides, I had already roughed him up once that evening when I Go-Go-Gadgeted my leg and knocked his nerf gun out of his hand. My sister stood in amazement in the family room as she exclaimed, "Your leg just went across the whole living room floor!" (Not really, but you can use your imagination, do not underestimate the power behind these long legs.)

Anywho, my brother was aiming at me and I was trying to put my hands up to block whatever it was he was thinking of doing and even my sister in the family room joined in (on my side) and was telling him NOT to do it and to leave me alone. (Love my big sister! haha) Well, the next thing I heard was "POP" and he fired off a dart and hit me square in the chest. I took off after him into the living room and let him have it. Then my sister joined in grabbing his other arm, and we proceeded to take him to the floor. After getting him on the floor,I continued the torture with a Chuck Norris scissor-lock to his head. Talk about a good laugh! At that point my sister let go of her side and I began to slide on the floor and my brother knew he had regained the advantage. As he tried to fold me into a pretzel and stuff my head into his sweaty armpit I was going to have NONE of that. I was feeling desperate, like a trapped animal.........and he has the scratch marks and the bite marks to prove it. (Don't worry, I didn't bite hard. Just enough to ensure my escape.)

If only you could have seen it! On second thought, I'm glad you weren't here to see it. Tacky family wrestling between siblings?! No thanks. Don't need an audience for that one. Although......................I do have to say that the Chuck Norris scissor-lock was amazing! (Had no idea what I was doing, but I thought it looked good. Pahhhhh!)

No comments: