Monday, July 7, 2008

Mind Your Words

Here's a first:

The other night us girls (Mom, my sister and I) were standing around when Grandpa asked, "Hey, you want to play Bimbo tonight?"

What?! Did he just say that? I think you could have heard a pin drop in the silence that filled the room. However, it didn't last long. It may have taken us a second or two to recover from the shock, but when we did, you better believe we all had something to say amidst all the laughter. Dad said something along the lines of, "Hey, that's my wife you're talking to." I piped in with a, "We're not like that Grandpa, we don't play Bimbo. Now Skip-BO, that's another story." Wish you could have been a fly on the wall when all of that went down. Talk about funn-nay. We eventually made it into the kitchen where we played a few games of Skip-BO, but I felt like asking.......

Is there something you're not telling us Grandpa..........?

No comments: