Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dispense as Follows

Last weekend I was travelling home from Southern California with my mom and sister. We made it across the California/Arizona border and decided a quick stop at the gas station was needed. As we were cruising along I decided to push it until we reached Quartzite which was just right across the border.

I let the ladies go on ahead and use the restroom while I gassed up the car.........with fuel. After they came back I left my sister to clean the front windshield and headed on into the restroom. Upon entering my stall I came face to face with a paper sign taped to the inside of the door. It read in English and Spanish:

---Please dispense all soiled toilet paper directly into the toilet.---

Now, I can only imagine WHY they would have to post something like that in the restroom. Who was the guilty culprit?

Ohhhh, how I wish I'd had my phone with me! I could've snapped a picture to go along with the story. Just remember as you set out on your travels---there are new surprises behind every door.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL!!! Hence why I bring my phone with me everywhere I go, as well as my camera ... You crack me up Judith, you really do .. I dont know HOW many times I've woken Abigail up from my snorts and snickers and downright laughing-out-loud from your posts so far this year .. hahaha!!

Judith Anne said...

So glad I could be of service. :)