Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Squirrel!

I take it back. I take it all back.

The other day I was commenting to my husband about how I would love it if we had a squirrel in our tree that stands behind our trailer. The branches hang right along our windows and I explained to him how much I would love watching a squirrel run along the branches.

Well, I had just gotten back from taking the dogs on our morning walk today when I hooked them on the longer lead lines so they could have a little extra play time in our back area. They were enjoying themselves when all of a sudden Benny let out a cry of excitement and began barking. I looked up just in time to see a squirrel skirting from one branch to the next as he made his way across our lot. Thankfully he got lost in the trees but that didn't seem to stop the commotion on the ground. Despite the fact that Abbie had no idea what Benny was barking at she decided to join in. The excited whining coming from the two dogs was almost too much to handle. Especially when one of them didn't even have a clue as to what the excitement was for in the first place.

I don't want a squirrel anymore. LOL!

No comments: