Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Laundromat Love

This going to the laundromat twice a week is turning into a real love/hate relationship. On the rare occasion I get the laundromat to myself, consisting of 4 washers and 4 dryers, I am able to throw 3 or 4 loads in the wash at once. However, when it's time to pick them up after each load has had time in the dryer..........that's 3+ loads I have to fold all at once!

On one hand it's nice to be able to get all my washing done at once, but on the other hand it's a downer to see such a huge heap of laundry sitting on my bed staring at me while it waits to be folded. At least with a house you can time your loads so you have a little breather in between folding loads.

When it's time to pull out my loads I prefer to save myself trips and pile all of my dried wash into one huge red bag. (Two of me could fit in this bag.) I sling it over my shoulder and trudge to my car with who knows how many pounds of clothes weighing down on my back. I'm sure any day now the kids around here are going to start calling me Mrs. Claus.

Trust me kids, you don't want these panties. LOL!

No comments: