Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trailer Tragedy

I'm going on my 3rd week of trailer life and I'd like to think I've adapted to it pretty well. I'm getting used to the smaller space and smaller compartments but last night in the shower I seemed to hit a slight speed bump.

As I was washing up last night I somehow managed to bump into the shower door. My weight banged into the door making it sound like it was about to open. I may have rattled the door a bit but at least it didn't open all the way. Talk about a close call! I was momentarily thrown off my balance after bumping into the shower door and would have stumbled onto the floor had the door fully opened. I can imagine the shock all 3 dogs would have gone through as they were all lying on the floor upstairs around the shower. I would have bounced off the bed and fallen to the floor, sprawled out in all my glory, wet and soapy, and I can just imagine the fear that would have lit their eyes.

No doubt they'd need therapy after seeing something like that. LOL!

No comments: