Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Full of It

I was out walking one of the neighbor dogs yesterday when we reached our destination.......the green patch. He mosied around and took care of his #1 duty a few times but I wanted to wait and see if he'd take care of his #2 as well. (He's notorious for dropping on the pavement as we're walking home.)

I didn't have to wait too long before he struck a pose and performed a rare arc of poops. I don't know why he feels he has to walk around when he's taking a load off but he does. Well, like the good dog walker I am I had a bag ready to go for pick-up. As the last drop fell I automatically bent down to retrieve the "goods" and I had barely picked up the second chunk when I was peppered with grass and dirt. You know how dogs like to kick up the grass after going to the bathroom? I apparently didn't give him enough time to finish his "dance of victory" and I got caught in the firing line. I was covered in a duststorm of dead grass and dirt flecks. I looked at the dog just in time to catch the smile he was sportin' on his face.

He's so full of it. LOL!

No comments: