Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where's Waldo

My outfit of choice today consisted of pants and a maroon and pink striped shirt. I'll admit I wasn't too sure about wearing the top to work but the longer I wore it the more I talked myself into it. So there I was putting the last touches on when my dad walked down the hall. The first words out of his mouth were, "Where's Waldo?"

I immediately got a look of doubt on my face and said, "I should change, huh?" I had a feeling I should have left that shirt in the closet. With knitted brows I talked about finding something different to wear and Dad suddenly began to reassure me that it was a good top, a nice shirt, it was fine, it looked good....... Pahhhhh! As if. As time was trickling away I needed to head out the door so I decided to bury the Waldo comment and wear it anyways.

Hopefully Dad made a good call in judgement today by buttering me up despite my sudden doubts about my wardrobe. Just call me Waldo. LOL!

No comments: