Thursday, March 19, 2009

King Sized

I was sitting at the computer this evening minding my own when all of a sudden I felt a thud across the top of my head and heard a sound that resembled a---CRACK! I slowly swiveled around in the chair to see what exactly I had just encountered and turned to find my dad standing over me with his king-sized candy bar in hand. Very suspicious looking if you ask me. I looked at him with an even stare and exclaimed, "You just hit me over the head with your CANDY BAR!" He looked at me with an innocent little pouty face and replied, "Well, I wanted to break my candy bar."

Into tiny little squares?! YA RIGHT. Of all the excuses. Who does he think I am?! He's got some nerve. Pahhhhh!

I think I feel a headache coming on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what all the ruckus was last night? Hilarious! Where does he come up with these ideas?

Judith Anne said...

You heard that? I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff but he certainly keeps it coming.

Pahhhhh!