Thursday, January 27, 2011

Icy Waterfall

This morning found me cleaning the kitchen and taking care of little odds and ends. After emptying out the 2 ice trays we have I refilled them and moved to the freezer to place them inside. As I tried to put the trays down I noticed the package of bacon was causing problems by sliding underneath the trays. I pushed the bacon to the back of the freezer, put the trays down and shoved the door closed. I assumed the bacon was clearly out of the way and all was well in the icebox.

However, we all know what assuming gets you.........

A few hours later I swung the freezer door open to place something inside and out sprung the 2 ice trays at full force. All of the unfrozen ice cubes came hurling out and doused me and the floor in an icy bath. It caught me off guard and I didn't even have time to jump back as I shrieked and yelled, "OH!"

If the bacon hadn't been so pushy the ice trays never would have gone over the edge. But then again, who was it that placed the bacon where it was..........

I blame myself. LOL!

No comments: