Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tut Tut It Looks Like Rain

I woke up to a cloudy day that had rain in the forecast. I was outside working in the yard during the morning hours and began the job of searching for rogue weeds sprouting through the grass. As I made my way down the yard I heard a pitter patter that resembled the beginning sound of a rainstorm. I immediately looked up thinking I would see what was the start of the rainstorm all over the sidewalk and all I saw were about 6 wet drops in a select area.

I was so consumed with weed picking that I didn't even realize how close I was to the sidewalk and the streetlight at the corner of our yard. I looked up at the towering streetlight and saw a bird sitting at the very top of the light.

I'm so glad it didn't "rain" on me. LOL!

No comments: