Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do I take one? Do I not? Do I take one...

When someone offers you a cookie and you can see they really want you to take one and you don't really want to take one..........what are you supposed to do? Crush their feelings or give in and take a cookie?

I reach out and take one and tell them how yummy it looks.

Sometimes I just can't help it. I was cornered into taking a cookie from someone today that they insisted I take. I snatched the last one up under his watchful eye and took it to my desk. It had been staring at me for the past 15 minutes while thoughts of this cookie's whereabouts floated through my head. What's in it? Was the kitchen clean?.............LOL! After staring at it for so long I finally dived in and ate it. It had a wide array of toppings on top and as I ate my second to last bite I bit into something that did not feel like any of the other previous textures. It was squishy and pasty and felt like a glue glob. Of course my imagination starts coming up with images of what it could possibly be and before it got any worse I swallowed.

It WAS a good cookie but I still wonder. I guess what it all comes down to is just not thinking about it and just eating. Making people happy.

Pahhhhh!

No comments: