Friday, September 4, 2009

When ya got to go......

I was visiting a local mall this evening when I decided to stop over and use the ladies room. I walked down the long tiled hallway to the restroom and after walking in I realized it was practically empty. Empty except for two young girls.

A young girl of about 6 or 7 years old came out of a nearby stall when I walked in and she breezed down the row of stalls until she came to the door that housed her friend, whose voice sounded about 8 or 9 years old. I didn't feel like doing a foot check under the stall doors which were seemed to be shut at the same moment so I did what I felt most comfortable doing and deided to seek out the stall with the open door, knowing for a fact that it would be empty. It just so happened that it was the stall right next to the young girl.

Now let me just tell you that upon walking into the restroom I was hit with the fresh smell of..........poo. As I was laying the toilet paper down on my seat preparing for my visit I couldn't help but overhear the two young girls conversation taking place in the stall next to me. This is how it went down:

Girl in Stall: "Come under the door."
Girl in Hall: "No."
Girl in Stall: "Yes, I want to SHOW you something. Come under the door."

There was a brief pause and after a second or two passed I heard the girl in the stall say, "See, I told you......when I got to go, I got to go."

I wanted to bust out laughing when I heard that but I held it in until the little munchkins were way out of ear shot. I can only imagine what was in that toilet that was worth climbing under a stall door to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not the smartest around but i'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess it was poo lol. where was that mall at? there parents must not keep an eye on their children.

Judith Anne said...

It was a mall in Waco, TX. And yes, it must have been some kind of poo if she wanted to show it off that bad. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Waco tx. What do you do in Waco? I've been there a couple times. It's a nice place.