Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Real P.I.

I took a Sunday nap today (which by the way-was very pleasant) and I must have fallen asleep on the throw pillows across my bed. After I had finally opened my eyes from my slumber, I rolled over and was quietly "waking up" when my brother came plodding down the hallway. I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was him.

As I was facing the window, I quickly closed my eyes in hopes that would fool him. It didn't. He ignored the fact that my eyes were closed and ran his finger across the bottom of my bare foot (no doubt to get a rise out of me). I lifted my head and told him something along the lines of how "that" was not needed and then he asked, "Wow, you were sleeping on your right side, weren't you?" I must have had a few creases on my face from the throw pillows. I responded in a monotone voice, "Wow, we have a real private investigator on the scene. Impressive." And then I laid my head back on the bed.

Apparently my response reached his funny bone because he went laughing down the hallway. Whatever it takes, hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that we know his deductive reasoning skills are up to par he can join our PI firm as the third member... on a trial basis to start of course. :)

Judith Anne said...

If you insist. Although, I think my P.I. skills are way beyond the average P.I. I've got mad skills. I can silence my breathing to stealth mode.