Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Into the Cave

Last night I was standing in the kitchen talking with my sister. I was rambling away when out of nowhere she yells, "You just swallowed a gnat!"

I believe "WHAT?!" was my first comment. She told me she watched as it flew closer and closer around my mouth and yet she gave me no hint that I needed to close my trap. She watched it fly right into my mouth! If I recall correctly my first reaction was a loud shriek, followed by another loud shriek that brought everyone running to see what all the commotion was about. I ran to the sink and swished some water hoping to catch the gnat before he headed into the abyss but no such luck. I never saw it come out. He was gone.

Every now and then I feel like it's clinging to the side of my mouth. This is what I'm left with.....

I thought my sister was genuinely listening to me when really she was just watching me eat bugs.

Thanks sis.

LOL!

No comments: