Monday, February 20, 2012

Lavender Love

My very dear friend gave me a bar of soap for Christmas, and no, she wasn't trying to drop a hint. I love soaps and lotions and such. Anywho, I decided it was time to unwrap it and use it. The bar of soap is a light purple color and has a lavender fragrance to it.

A few nights ago I noticed the bar of soap was positioned differently than the last time I used it. I quizzically looked at my husband and asked, "Did you use my bar of soap?" I was by no means upset, just curious.

My husband looked at me and replied, "Yes. That is the biggest bar of soap I've ever seen in my life!"

I asked him if he realized the fragrance was lavender but that didn't seem to phase him. Does the size of the soap outweigh the smell? LOL!

I wonder what would happen if I placed a bar of soap scented with rose petals in the shower next......

No comments: