Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Uninvited Guest

We just moved to a new trailer park this weekend and as I was sitting at my desk enjoying the fall colors outside my window I noticed some kind of HUGE hornet/wasp thing flying around. He continues landing on the window and flying around the trailer and I'm truly hoping he is not planning on making an extended stay here. I'm already on edge about it and when our dog Benny's foot touched me underneath the desk I nearly went into a spasm thinking I had been stung. I quickly reminded myself that the wasp was outside, not inside.

I can just imagine the trials I would face if he chooses to make a home at our trailer. I see a purchase of wasp and hornet spray in my near future.

1 comment:

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, you had me laughing again. Thanks for writing and good luck in your new home!